Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Winter Wonderland


If you've known me for a while, you know that I'm a summer girl. I can take heat, any heat, just fine; cold... not so much.

This winter, we've had some freezingly cold, but often sunny days and I must admit, I've loved to bundle myself up and take walks in this winter wonderland. I enjoyed this particular walk, when it snowed and I was almost alone out there.


walks in winter


Passing this tree, I hoped the residents in No. 28 were warm and cosy...


Trees snow


 and I hope, you are, too - have a wonderful week!




4 comments:

Beverly said...

Our winter has been pretty much rain, and only one decent snow. Your walking path looks so peaceful and pretty. I enjoy a fresh winter walk in the snow, with my camera.

leanne can blog said...

So beautiful! I love summer too but I do love all the photos of snow & bare branches- very pretty x

Sylvia said...

Looks like you enjoyed your walks ...
lovely winter images, Rosie !
Have a nice week,
Sylvia

Unknown said...

These look so beautifully peaceful, Rosie!
We had a fairly mild January (by our standards), but we still have a lot of winter left.
Wishing you a wonderful week, my friend.
xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...