Friday, August 22, 2014

August Break


Considering the number of posts I've written so far this year, I obviously don't need a break from blogging… I'd love to take a break from my (involuntary) absence here, though, as I do miss connecting with everyone.

I've already managed to show up on Instagram, where I've been uploading my photos for August Break as regularly as possible.

So, without further ado - it's good to be back again and I can't wait to catch up with what you're all up to!




Have a great weekend everyone!



9 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Well, welcome back Rosie. I love the Queen Anne's Lace. Hope you are well and I look forward to your stopping by my blog too.

Dotti said...

So happy to see you here today! And the Queen Anne's lace is so lovely. It seems even the heat doesn't bother her.

Gail Dixon said...

What a nice surprise, Rosie!! Always love seeing your posts. Queen Anne's lace is such a pretty flower and your photo is gorgeous.

Justine said...

this is so lovely, I miss having this in my garden

leanne can blog said...

This is so pretty, life sometimes gets busy. Doesn't it?

gina said...

Great to see you back, Rosie! We've missed you and your lovely flower pix.

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie! It's hard to keep on top of everything that's for sure!! Wonderful photo today - I love Queen Anne's Lace!

Kimberly June said...

Instagram has sort of taken over the whole August break this time around. Which is easier but seems (for me anyway) like there is less connecting than the break has been for me in the past. I still enjoy your photos either here or on instagram!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a wonderful surprise to see you pop up in my reader, Rosie, and what a lovely photograph this is!

I hope you are doing well, and enjoying a beautiful summer, my friend. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...