Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Flowers


Just a quick "Hello" from me for the weekend with some flowers for you!

pink tulips textured Texture Tuesday floral


I make this so fast, as I have to limit my "screen time" (my eyes joined my sinuses on the infection part...), which unfortunately will delay my visiting your blogs a bit, as well.

Nevertheless, I'll be linking this photo to Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday (I used Kim's texture "Anna" here) - late again, but I didn't want to miss it.

I'll link this also to Mona's Floral Love, a new (at least to me) link party for flower lovers - can't wait so see all the beauties there.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



15 comments:

Mona's Picturesque said...

Oh my! The loveliest picture indeed. LOVE that pink.
Thank you SO much for joining Floral Love!

hootnonny said...

A lovely edit! Hope your A-OK soon!

marie grady palcic said...

very pretty picture, and the texture is perfect

Evelyn S. said...

These are so beautiful, Rosie! (I think you might need to move to a drier, warmer climate!)

Lisa Gordon said...

Rosie, this is just beautiful.
I sure hope you are feeling better soon. xo.

Inspired By June said...

Lovely processing, Rosie! Hope your eyes and all of you are better very soon!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

Gail Dixon said...

Ooohh, it's so pretty, Rosie! Is that Anna texture a nod to Downton Abbey? So sweet.

Sorry you are battling a sinus infection. Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

So Beautiful my friend. I do hope you feel better soon.

Hugs~

Laura said...

Hope you getter better quickly Rosie. Wonderful choice of texture really brings out the detail in the petals.

Carol Blackburn said...

So beautiful, Rosie....and I hope you are better soon.

gina said...

Your are becoming so expert with the textures, Rosie! This is just so lovely. Best wishes for good health! Have a wonderful week.

Silvina Soave said...

Es una belleza! Has hecho un gran trabajo, me encanta.
Abrazos desde Argentina.

Nancy said...

So sorry you were not feeling well -- hope today you are much better. xo

Jude said...

Dear Rosie, what a beautiful photo! I doubt you will even remember me, as I've been away from the blog world a long time because of unexpected health issues, and finally found a way to get back into my old, very dormant account. I have never forgotten your lovely photos and blog, and hope I will have the ability to drop by once in a while. I hope you are feeling better too. Sending good wishes. -Jude

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...