Friday, September 17, 2010

Macro Friday


It was really difficult today - nothing I got in front of my camera turned out satisfying and I was really at a loss what to capture. Then I read about Macro Friday at Justine's and Lisa's blog and decided to give it a go.

Due to, hm, let's call it "unfavourable weather conditions" I was confined to shoot inside using my tripod (which I absolutely dread!!!) and after several unsuccessful attempts in my kitchen I decided on taking photos of my box of felt-tip pens.

Have a colourful weekend!

14 comments:

Justine said...

yay! so glad you signed up for macro friday and I LOVE these macros, a great idea to use pens, lovely lovely

Lisa Gordon said...

Rosie - This is WONDERFUL!!!!

Jude said...

Oh these are so lovely! I know I'm going to enjoy my fridays seeing all your lovely macros (I feel so spoiled! Between all 3 of your Friday macros! :))

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Simply beautiful.. I did something similar with colored pencils not long ago.. and ended up framing it. Great shot...

Laura said...

Beautiful! Very creative shot! Love all the color :)

Katie said...

Oooo...those are so colorful!!!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing Rosie!!!!! And creative.

Margaret said...

This would be cute framed and put above your desk... Maybe add the tips of colored pencils and the curved shavings from colored crayons... Hmm, now I'm thinking that would be cute above my own desk. Add tips of watercolor brushes with paint on them. Thanks for the inspiration!

Siobhan said...

Love the bright colors...great job!

Katy Noelle said...

Nifty neato!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, and just the splash of colour I crave in crummy weather. Hope the weather's kinder to you this weekend. :)

thingsIlove said...

So lovely!

Anonymous said...

So colourful. Great shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a creative macro - the colors are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...