Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Creative Exchange


This is my submission for Lisa's Creative Exchange. It started yesterday and you should really go and have a look - it's fun!

For this photo I used a texture from Flypaper Textures and played around a bit with my Photoshop Elements 6. I'm not so experienced with that software and normally I rather like to spend my time taking pictures than editing photos on the computer (or rather learning how to handle PSE...). But today I wanted to create something special for the Creative Exchange and it was raining anyway, so I didn't miss much outside. I enjoyed playing around with the photo and hope you like the result, too.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and enjoy your creativity!

10 comments:

Jude said...

Oh how beautiful Rosie! I'm off to check it out at Creative Exchange :)

Lisa Gordon said...

Rosie - this is wonderful!!
Love the way the white stands out from everything else. It directs your eye right toward it!
Love Flypaper Textures too!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done!
I'm absolutely with you on taking photos and PS. PS allows us to cheat, which is great, but my aim is always to take the best photo I possibly can to begin with.

Betty Anne said...

Your picture is beautiful -- it looks like the flower has its arms reaching for the light : )

rachel june* said...

love the white illuminated bloom. captured perfectly!

Ashley Sisk said...

This is beautiful. I love the use of texture.

Jude said...

P.S. Just wanted to stop by again and let you know I gave you a blog award (if you're inclined to play along with such things :)).

Justine said...

love what you have done here it looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

Rosie thus us a cool pic. Great contrast of color. :)

Robin said...

Great composition and editing. I agree that bloom really looks like it is stretching to reach the available light. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...